Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and upkeep of garage door services are responsible for enhancing the shelf life of garage doors.
Regular upkeep and maintenance is a must for a longer shelf life. However, with automated, hands-free door openers, we tend to overlook the damage to our garage doors. When minor faults remain unnoticed, it leads to extensive damage.
Complex maintenance tasks for garage doors must be handled by the New Haven Garage Door Experts in this field. Repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables involve the use of specific tools and procedures.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force required for door opening or closing
- Unbalanced doors
- Noisy or shaky doors
- Two years or more since the last servicing
Our garage door maintenance services includes the following:
- A detailed visual inspection of each component
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Appropriate garage door repair and replacements are carried out for all problems
- Garage door tracks are inspected and adjusted for proper mounting, fastener replacements and other hardware.
- Missing or loose fasteners are fixed properly. The springs are adjusted as per safety standards.
Call us to provide a free consultation after extensive inspecting and evaluating of your home garage door system.